In The Community
It’s About Caring
You build landscapes. We provide plants. Together, we’re building community.
We’re proud to serve the people who help make our neighborhoods better and more beautiful. From designers to installers, we support the organizations that make our state a beautiful place to be, today and into the future.
We’re proud to set an example of sustainability as the nursery sponsor of ReScape California (formerly Bay-Friendly), an advocate and expert in the creation of sustainable landscapes for residential, commercial, multi-family, and public spaces. In collaboration with ReScape California, we present workshops for landscapers on bay-friendly design and plant selection. Our experienced employees also act as instructors in ReScape California’s professional training courses.
We’re proud sponsors and members of:
- Association of Professional Landscape Designers – California Chapter
- American Society of Landscape Architects – Northern California Chapter
- California Association of Nurseries and Garden Centers
- California Landscape Contractors Association – East Bay Chapter
- California Landscape Contractors Association – San Francisco Bay Area Chapter
- ReScape California
Workshops & Education
With 25 years of experience in the California nursery industry, we have a lot to talk about—including our expertise in water-efficient plant varieties. Sharing our knowledge with the community is one way we can give back.
Come learn from us at one of the following industry events:
- Model Water-Efficient Landscape Ordinance (MWELO) Workshops
- Bay-Friendly Qualified Professional Trainings
Or download one or all of our educational brochures.
Our Charitable Program
We care about our customers—and the nonprofit organizations that our customers care about. We gift plant material, at the request of our customers, to a variety of causes, including:
- Children’s organizations
- Health & hospice organizations
- Cultural associations
- Public gardens
Contact your Devil Mountain Wholesale Nursery salesperson directly to request a donation.