Devil Mountain offers many opportunities for those seeking a career in the horticultural industry. We employ the following types of positions at each of our four nursery locations:
- Nursery Managers
- Nursery Assistant Managers
- Inventory Managers
- Inside Sales Representatives
- Order Pullers
- Plant Care Personnel
Devil Mountain is invested in and committed to each employee’s growth and is happy to provide opportunities for advancement within the organization.
If you would like to apply for a position with Devil Mountain, you may send your resume to email@example.com.
Devil Mountain values its staff and offers a rewarding working environment. Benefits include:
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and sick pay
- HMO Health plan for employees is 100% paid by employer
- Group dental and vision plans offered
- 401(k) plan including employer matching
- Extensive hands-on training
- Resources and reference material for professional growth and development
- Exposure to the latest horticultural trends
- Sophisticated office equipment and technology
- Recognition as an industry leader
Summer Internship Program
Devil Mountain has a three-month summer internship program at each of our four locations. An ideal candidate is an energetic, reliable, and detail-oriented self-starter, with some coursework in horticulture or a related field of study. We will provide valuable training in all areas of our dynamic wholesale nursery – receiving, pulling orders, deliveries, production, buying, and sales. Click here for more information.